Monday, April 14, 2014

Sister Stamps Graduation Pillow Box

Hi Guys!

For my 2nd project as guest designer for Sister Stamps, I used the adorable Graduation stamp.  How cute is this grad all covered up in congratulatory leis :)

I decided to create a pillow box using the WeRMemory Keepers punch board and decorated it with  the Graduation stamp.  Isn't it a great way to enclose a gift - jewelry or a gift card to your special graduate?

I have a process video of the copic coloring here:

I will have a separate video of how I used my WRMK punch board to create the pillow box.

RECIPE


STAMPS: 
sister stamps (main image) - graduation
creative time for me (sentiment

COPICS:
skin: E000, E53
hair:  C3, C5, C7
graduation cap & gown: B39, B24
diploma: C1
tassel: R29
lei: YR12, YR18
balloon: YR12, YR18

INKS:
memento- (images) tuxedo black

CARDSTOCK:
Neena's solar white

OTHER:
WRMK pillow box punch board

Here are some still photos of the finished project:




Be sure to check out the Design Team's creations!!


Sister Stamps:  http://sisterstamps.blogspot.com/


Thanks for stopping by! I hope I inspired you today :)
xoxo
Judy

1 comment: