Saturday, January 25, 2014

Daniela's Twin Birthday Challenge

My fellow YouTuber, Daniela, is having a birthday challenge for her twin girls who will be turning 4 in February.  I couldn't resist a chance to make two cute girl cards for her sweet and adorable girls, now could I?  Below is the YouTube video of the card.  I will post a process video at a later date.


RECIPE
Total time:  30 minutes per card
Ingredients:

Cardstock:   MFT Blu Raspberry, Sour Apple
                    Doodlebug Sweet Treats
                     Neena's Solar White Cardstock (for Copic coloring)
Stamps:  The Greeting Farm- Princess Anya, Princess No.2
               Scrappy Moms Stamps (sentiments)
               Papertrey Ink (Happy Birthday sentiment)
Ink:   Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: sorry, I had pre-colored these images a while back and forgot the colors I used :(
Dies:  Spellbinders- Heart Circles, Lacy Ovals, Ovals
Stickles: Diamond
Thickers: Roller Rink(pink), Chit Chat (green)

Here is a photo of the final card.

 Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment