Thursday, May 22, 2014

Feel better Card for a sports fan :)

Hey Guys!

Just popping in to share a card I made for my husband's co-worker.  Wow.  My husband asked ME to make a card ( and justify my crafty spending?).  Uh oh.. pressure is on.  How do I represent my {expensive} crafty hobby in just one card?

Honestly,  I love making cards because you can make it personal.  My husband said he often talks to his co-worker about sports and is a huge Atlanta Falcons fan.  Ideas were filling my head.  Hmm get well card for a sports fan?  I remembered that I had purchased a stamp a while back and now was the perfect time to finally use it ( I knew it would come in handy one day..).

Here is the process video:



Here is the finished card:


Let me know what you think!

I hope I have inspired one of you to create something today :)

Hugs,
Judy

1 comment:

  1. Love the card although I was a bit dizzy the end. I especially like the idea of using the football stamp to make background paper and a border. Duch a simple thing made a huge impact!

    ReplyDelete