I am super excited to share that I was asked to be the guest designer for Little Blue Button Stamps! I was shocked and honored at the same time. Olga sent me 3 digi images to work with. I chose the "Everyone needs a hug" image. For those of you who are new to digi images, they are fairly simple to work with.
Here is what I did using my Mac and HP printer:
- First, I downloaded the image.
- For me, the easiest way to print them out was to click on the image, and select print from the top menu bar.
- Once the print window popped up, I went to the "show details" option and was able to select how many copies of the images to print on the page. I chose to print 6 on a page which creates the perfect sized image to feature on a card.
- I loaded my printer with Neena's solar white card stock (use whatever paper you like to color on).
- I usually wait at least a day or so before I start coloring just to make sure the printer ink does not smudge when I start to color.
What I love about the images is that it has such great detail. This makes it easier to know which areas to shade. Here is my process video on YouTube:
Here is the recipe:
Total Time: 40 minutes
- skin- E000 E53
- boy hair- E55 E57 E59
- girl hair- E13 E35
- jeans- B93 B95 B97
- boy hoodie, shoes- W4 W6
- girl boots- E55 E57
- girl dress and hair bow (Chromatix) grape1, 2, 3
- MFT cardstock in Nightshift Blue
- Crate Paper - Acorn Avenue 6x6
- LLB Stamps "Everyone needs a hug"
- Lawn Fawn sentiment "On the Mend"
- Spellbinders- ovals
- EK Sucess punch- Flourish Scroll
- Heidi Grace- adhesive dots
- Memento Luxe- Nautical Blue
- StampinUp- Soft Sky
Here is the finished card:
Thanks for stopping by!